Saturday, February 28, 2009

why this all????????

Why this mind boggling spread of this universe? why this marvelous creation of life? why this amazing intelligence? Why does all this exists? and why evolve?

well... i was playing game of snake-ladder with 2 dices. After few tries and few movements on the board, i threw both the dices on the ground and there burst a loud cheer from my mouth !!! On both dices I got 6.

But, why both 6s? why do I get both 6s? The answer is, it is because of two reasons...


1. Both 6s because that is possible. I can never have one 6 and another 7. Because thats impossible..


2. I threw the dices many times and after several tries before I got both 6s.There were so many incidents where I got something else (like 4 and 5 / 2 and 3 etc...) but not both 6s.

Let us see this one by one..


1. Both 6s because that is possible. I can never have one 6 and another 7. Because thats impossible..

then,
Can carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen etc. combine to form amino acids? ...Yes
Can amino acids inter-react to form RNA/DNA? ....Yes
Can DNA evolve to form a single/multi cellular organisms?... Yes
Can an organism sense the surroundings?.... Yes
Can sensed data be processed to react creating illusion of feelings?.... Yes
Can the algorithm grow so complicated that one can mistaken it for intellect.... Yes

Then, is life a possibility? ...Yes!!!!

Does it all exists just because it is possible...just because that's a possibility....

Could be...!!!!!

but, subject to second condition..

2. I threw the dices many times and after several tries before I got both 6s.There were so many incidents where I got something else (like 4 and 5 / 2 and 3 etc...) but not both 6s.

then,
how many ways carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen etc. can combine with other and do not form amino acid but something else ...billions of ways!!!
and what is probability that amino acids will eventually produce life/intellect?... ohh... one in trillion trillions....it requires water, ozone , moderate temperature and so may things....really one in goggle...
so life,intellect seems to be very very rare possibility... one in a very high number of times...
but .. but that won't be a one in infinite ... that will be one in some very high finite number of times...
hey, but look at this universe.. its infinite in time and space.... just infinite....

Then, can infinity of universe provide sufficient chance for life/intellect to happen?

Does all other possibilities that do not produce life along with one that produce life, keep happening in some corner of this universe, somewhere in past , in future......

Could be...!!!

Ok.

Let me me summaries why I got both 6s on the dices when I threw them...
1. Because... that is a possibility
2 Because... I thrown dices sufficient number of times so all other combination also happened and once it was both 6s.

Then,
Le me summaries why this life/intellect exist..
1. Because... that is possible (let it be once in goggle)
2. Because... this universe infinite in time and space, this infinity of universe makes life/intellect possible.

THIS FOR YOU TO THINK,

Has it answered one more question, I never asked...

"This will keep happening.... again and again... somewhere in the universe"

and one very absurd thing to think...

"Not only this but all that you can think of and all that you can not think of... will keep happening...again and again.. somewhere in the universe"

WHAT YOU SAY????????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

electronic health record software
electronic health record software